- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Public areas (lobbies, elevators, laundry rooms, etc.) and high-touch areas (door knobs, elevator buttons, etc.) will be disinfected frequently by the University. We also recommend that you clean and disinfect any frequently touched objects and surfaces in your apartment.
Members of the San Francisco State University community are required to wear something that covers their nose and mouth when on campus. In addition, residents must wear a mask or face covering when entering and traversing buildings in the housing community and must follow guidelines provided by the City and County of San Francisco and the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
When outside your home, stay at least 6 feet away from others who don’t live in your household.
12/22/20 | COVID-19 Requirements
(Range from Mild to Severe)
- Fever - Common
- Headache - Sometimes
- General Aches & Pains - Sometimes
- Fatigue & Weakness - Sometimes
- Extreme Exhaustion - Sometimes
- Stuffy Nose - Rare
- Sneezing - Rare
- Sore Throat - Sometimes
- Cough - Common
- Shortness of Breath - Sometimes
WHAT TO DO IF YOU’RE SICK
If you are feeling symptoms related to COVID-19, you should contact email@example.com as well as your primary care provider or urgent care. In addition, we recommend you self-isolate for at least 14 days until your symptoms clear and take a COVID-19 test to ensure you are negative for the virus.
- SF State COVID-19 Resources
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- California Department of Public Health
- San Francisco Department of Public Health
- World Health Organization
- Johns Hopkins University real-time dashboard of global coronavirus infection map
- U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration